Thursday, January 29, 2009

Birthday Dinner on the 24th January 2009

First, I thought of not having a birthday party,but what is wrong with having a birthday party since I'm 18 and my brother is 7 soo just give it a shot..

So we planned this for 1 week and we decided to have it at RumahKu Restaurant in Kelana Jaya..It is lakeside and has lights at night..So ok!

But then, it rained on that particular day..wahh..soo frustrated by that..So,we set up inside the restaurant..The guests are about 20 people..ONLY family! Because of short budget..So sorry FRIENDS!

For dinner, we had pizza,fried rice,chicken wings, and CUPCAKES..
Basically we got 2 set of cupcakes.
My cupcakes and my Brother's.
Mine was animals and my brother's was superheroes..

We eat..eat..and eat..
and of course SNAP PICTURES!
Before we leave we had this one game..that is called finding for the winner..
It's actually like a lucky draw..we hid a paper says YOU ARE THE WINNER!
and I gave the winner TEDDY BEAR!!
So CUTE!

Then we went home and opened my presents!!!YEAY!!

1 comment:

Fab Crew said...

Hi, Rumahku (now Kafe Blue Hut) is operating in WQ Park Health & Rehabilitation Centre in Kelana Jaya. Landmark nearby is Sri Nobel Private School and SRK Kelana Jaya. Operating hours from 8am-10pm. Please check out their fan page to get more details

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kafe-Blue-Hut/116901128398329?sk=info