Sunday, February 8, 2009

High School Musical 3 bring me down to tears??

The answer is ALMOST. The first time I'm watching HSM3 was yesterday.I know that is like SUPER SUPER LATE.But hey..i was waiting for a good quality of DVD ok..wtver!

My point is here is that HSM3 is not what i was expecting.I expect it would be like the 1st and 2nd movie that were quite LAME! It's definitely for children but the 3rd movie really impressive for me.It's got more serious and the songs are so much better compared to the 1st or the 2nd movie.The cast looks really grown up and that's a good thing aite?The dancing part..OMG soo AWESOME!!I love it when the dance is on the stage.THEATER STYLE! especially RYAN and SHARPAY's song-I WANT IT ALL. great job!

But i think the most exciting and most sad part is really the last part of the movie.Starting from the University announcement ( FINALE of the MUSICALE) and the GRADUATION..MAkes me MISSED my HIGH SCHOOL SOO MUCH!It shows how much i missed HIGH SCHOOL!
and yes i ALMOST cried but can still hold on to it.

So for the CAST & CREW..BRAVO!BRAVA!
LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Shila Suhaimi said...

aaaaaaaaaaare you sure ?

kau sedih? :D :D

MARL said...

yeah man!sure!!

sedih giler!