Monday, December 7, 2009

Self-Serve

Hey ya everyone,
We meet again.

Today, I am having my speaking test with Mr. Hiu for BEL 260.
I had just finished my class with Mdm. Farah at 1.00pm studying the court system. Adversarial vs Inquisitorial system. What an interesting class. The topics are very very cool. We had to study cases and so on.

What I am worried about is the speaking test. For the last few days, I have not been in a very good mood. The mood is unstable. Sometimes I'm OK and sometimes I'm NOT! Probably its time. That..I'm not sure! Whatever it is, I got a topic of the importance if English Language and how to improve the language proficiency in school. The point that was given to me was 'English language web-based activities in the syllabus'.

Quite easy huh? Yeah! There's a-lot to talk about but seriously, I am not in the mood! I am gathering all the points and information I got but I am not sure whether I'll be able to present cause seriously, my mood today is not that good. Plus, I am only left with RM 2.00. No dinner today. Have to go to ECM to withdraw money. Yeah. That's right. And the taxi fees to go to ECM is RM 8.00. How am I suppose to go then? hurmmm... MENAPAK la JAWABNYER!

More to that, I am going home this weekend. Will take the bus on Friday morning. Probably the 8am bus and I am expected to arrive in KL at 1.00pm. Yeah. It's a 5 hours journey. That's all for now. Going for discussion now.

Chiaow!

Love,
MARL

No comments: