Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Dream That Will Stay as A Dream

Hey peeps,

How ya'll doing? I am doing awfully FINE! (How's that, right?). Well, I am in my confused state now. LOL. Not knowing what to do. So far, what ever is being planned is going pretty good. Some look like its not going to happen at all and some is looking pretty good. This is me. I talk a-lot about my plans but in the end only one or two will be successful cause I know how to sell but I don't know how to execute. That is a NASTY behaviour. Have got to change that attitude. This goes to everyone in this world.

Well, I do not want to talk about my nasty attitude tonight instead I want to talk about my dream I had yesterday. I usually don't dream in my sleep. I rarely dream and whenever I do something bad will happen or that occasion will finally become a reality some day. However, this one dream is the only dream that I know it would only stay as a dream FOREVER! So, you must have been wondering what was my dream all about?

I dreamed that
I WAS GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO BRING PRINCE WILLIAM AND PRINCESS WILLIAM (KATE) AROUND MALAYSIA FOR 10 DAYS.

How doped is that, huh? Yes, THAT WAS IT! Somehow I was given that golden opportunity to bring both of them around Malaysia. So, in my dream I brought both of them back to my hometown both in Muar and Raub to feel the breeze and the way the people there live. I brought them to my friend's house in Kelantan (Gpah) to feel the more-village-feeling. We spent our time with doing all the kampung work. You know drove around on a motorcycle, kapcai to be more precised. Pick those fallen durian etc. Love the village breeze and they loved it too.

Next, I dragged both of them to Malacca and Penang to see the history and how the British invaded Malaya. They probably knew about this before I do but what the hell for excitement sake. Next destination were the islands in Malaysia. Pangkor, Redang and Perhentian plus Langkawi. This was for them to experience the beautiful beaches in Malaysia. The Malaysian sea breeze. Treat them with a little spa massage, diving activities, fishing ( traditional style). I had fun and so did them. We had a lot of fun together. We hang around the beaches at night while listening to the live band, played a little water sports. William and Kate looked happy as they had their little 'us' time. Of course I gave them a little 'us' time for them. Its their holiday for God's sake. I don't want to be the intruder! I am their guide but not the intruder!

After days and days at the beaches I dragged both of them to Genting Highland for some extreme FUN! Roller Coaster, rides, dinasours, and perhaps a little Black Jack (for them). Genting was a one-day thing. It was quite a brief thing. On the last two days of their holiday I brought them around KL to see the KL LIFESTYLE! It is no different than New York except that it is much smaller than New York. LOL! KL is also a city that never sleeps so they were going to have so much FUN in KL! The Night Lives, The Shopping Spree, The Twin Tower for sight-seeing, The Parks, My Gosh. So many things and lastly I brought them to the KL Tower Spinning Restaurant. That was the highlight of the day as I set the whole place like the most romantic dinner table ever and it was the peak moment of their whole trip. It was just the two of them. Candlelight Dinner as what people called it. So Romantic! Can't beat the real thing that they are able to do, of course!

ITS A DREAM!

Finally, I had to say goodbye to them as it was the last day of the holiday and they had to go back to Buckingham Palace to start carrying their duty as the important people of the country. Oh Oh, Have I mentioned that we travel to where ever that we wanted to go by a private jet? OMG! Cool, right???

How nice if everything were to be the REAL Thing! But, the real thing would have been so difficult to carry out. Protocol and those stuff will break our spirits up and will tear down our dreams. It will be so so difficult! So, I am GLAD that it is JUST A DREAM!

p/s: I guess I am still not over the Royal Wedding!

No comments: