Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Will I be able to Cope Up?

Semester is gong pretty wild right now. Everything is going pretty wild right now. I can already see the shadow of the tests which are coming up starting next week. An event will be organised by the Moot Club is going to be held end of this month and I am responsible for the PR department of the organising comittee. So far everything is going pretty good though no response has been received just yet but hopefully the response will be good if not overwhelming.

Apart from the event, my studies itself are getting harder and harder each day. It is all about how I can cope up with the whole thing. Up to today, I have always been so tired when I get back and that disrupt me in doing my homeworks or revision. I am seriously hoping for the extra activities NOT disrupting my studies.

I am trying as hard as I can to manage my time well. I am not used to be stressed but I think I have the potential to get stress this semester.

Second semester is nothing like the first semester. Last semester, it was literally like a spoon-feed semester but not this semester. Every subject has hundreds of cases to be read. I know I should not be complaining about this cause this is the life of a law student but I am just trying to get to the reality that I am going to be in a Big Problem if I am not able to cope with all the work.

This coming up event is; The Interpart Moot Competition 29-30/10/2011
Tests; 1. Tort test 19/10/2011
2. Consti test 24/10/2011
3. MLS test

It will be a hectic week starting next week. :-\
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: