Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Last Night's Dream.


My Last Night’s Dream

It has been five years since we have known each other
We are friends, we are buddies, we are each other’s back
We have never knew that this would happen
But, it happened.

On 19th July 2012
You invited all of your friends
To your old-shack home
Including your beloved girlfriend

We were laughing and giggling
We were all happy
You and I sat beside one another
Within all the happiness that’s happening at that moment, something just clicked.

Our eyes suddenly met
You were looking into my eyes and I was looking into your eyes
The laughter was still there but we know that something just happened
And it was something magical.

Firework sparks fly
The stars were glazing bright
The moon was beautifully-round
And our hearts just say “Hi”

No one realizes this was happening
But the devil in the shack noticed it all
She was your mom

You walked me to the door
We did not say a word
But inside, we were both smiling
I asked “What has just happened” just to break the ice
And you said “I think I’m in love”

The devil called your name
Asking you to serve the other guests
She walked towards me and said
“I know what’s happening. He has a girlfriend and it is best for you to just back-off”

It was not a surprised
I can feel my heart crumbling inside
He knew something was going on
He looked at me

My eyes start to tears
My heart was racing
My body starts paralyzing
And he came

He said “What did she say?”
I could not respond instead I ran off
He was standing with so many thoughts in his head
And his beloved girlfriend stood beside him knew something was up
Between you and I.

P/s: This really was my dream last night. I am not even kidding. This can be the most romantic thing ever or the saddest thing ever. 

Some people say that dreams come from somewhere either from the future or the past. What would this one be? Where is it from? The future or the past? 

Love,
Marl

No comments: