Sunday, February 16, 2014

One Year Later

Good day,

I realised that my last post was one year ago, 27th January 2013. Here I am now, early in the morning on a Sunday suddenly feels like writing again. The feeling of writing suddenly kicks in again and I am happy that it happened. Just because I have not been writing for so long and I have been keeping all my emotions in last year to myself most of the time. I need to get it out sooner or later.

2013 has been a great year for me. In fact, I think it is the best year in my 23 years of life and I am not even kidding. Many exciting things happened and many of them were unexpected. Alot of great memories and experiences along the way. In short these were among the things that happened to me in 2013.

1. My team and I won the National Rounds at Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition 2013 in Universiti Malaya in February 2013.

2. My team and I went to Washington DC to represent our university and Malaysia at the International Round of Jessup 2013.

3. I finally got to experience NEW YORK CITY! I <3 ny="" p="">
4. As soon as I got back from the US, I was then elected to be the President of UiTM Mooting Club batch 2013/2014.

5. Went travelling, I think 2013 has been the year with me most travelling.  Can't really remember where I went though but among others were Kuching, Sarawak and Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.

6. The Club was one of the most active clubs in the faculty. With three big events and some gatherings in between. Of course there were some ups and downs but that is normal.

7. Did my internship at Hafarizam Wan & Aisha Mubarak in Putrajaya and met with the best officemates ever! Miss them so much.

8. and finally, I GRADUATED with MY FIRST DEGREE! (Although results was out in 2014, I still consider this a part of 2013)

As said, 2013 has taught me alot about life, friendship, people, love, relationships, work, ethics, happiness, and many more. It has brought me closer to my family though most the times I was not home due to the hectic life I had in college. The best feeling is when you know that you have made both of your parents proud of your achievements, be it academics or extra-activities.

So, there you go. 2013 for me, in short.

Its 2014 now and I am fairly happy to start the new year because its a whole new experience. LLB, Here I come!

Goals for 2014

1. Kick LLB's ass!

2. Travel more (backpacking, proper or whatever types of travelling)

3. Kick LLB's ass (again!)

4. Be really successful at my final mooting competition in April.

5. Start learning how to make my own money (business or work)

6. Finally, lose some freaking weight! I am now so fat. ergh

There you go. 2014!

Lets go!

Love,
MARL!


No comments: