Thursday, August 23, 2012

As You Get Older, These Questions Will Haunt You Down.

21 years old

This is the age where the questions will start haunting you down

This is the age where everyone will ask you the same questions

If you are in the same situation as I am right now, you will know what type of questions are FAQ.

I, personally, am uncomfortable with the questions

They make me question myself

They make me question the qualities which I might not have

They make me question my own personal appearance

They make me INSECURE

21 years old

The year where others have their past experiences

The year where others have their 2nd or 3rd partner

The year where I get more and more questions

Honestly, the questions do not so much influence my eagerness to have one partner but they make me question more about myself

the word INSECURE comes to play

the word SELF-CONFIDENCE comes into the picture

the word NOT GOOD appears

When I am back in my hometown, the first question asked by the elderly is

'Do you have a boyfriend? No? Why haven't you have one?'

As I said, these questions do not make me want a boyfriend more but they affect my inner-self  as I will start to question my self. Due to this, my SELF-CONFIDENCE sheds day by day

The question WHY? WHY? WHY? comes into my mind.

It gets to me and it has knocked me down once.

I need to stand up straight again and held my head high once more and just hope for the best in life.

ALLAH KNOWS BEST!

Love,
Marl 

No comments: