Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Get Ready to Pack

I would say this year is the year where I travel most. I've been to so many different places in one year and that is my first step in becoming the TRAVELER!

I've been to places which I have not imagined myself going. I've been to places where I have dreamed of going. I've been to places where I've been for so many times and I've been to places where taught me a lot about life.

I have said this in my many posts. I have repeated this a lot of times that I love travelling. Travelling is my one medium that keeps me sane. I am grateful that my family loves travelling as well and I could say that my parents trained me to be as such person. It all comes from how you were educated at home, right?

I am going off to another place tomorrow. Place where I have been to once and going again for the second time. Yes, I am excited but I know what to expect when I am there. I know how it is there and I know how is the people there. So, there should not be any hardship to adjust and adapt to the whole situation.

I would really like to go to someplace where I have never been to and I have no idea what to expect just like when I went to India. I did not have the experience being in India and I have no idea what to expect to happen there. So, I can just whack everything up. LOL. India has taught me a lot about life and I will never forget the experience. If God permits, I really want to go back to India to experience the life, culture, scenery of India. It was a priceless experience.

Apart from that,

My point for this post is in fact, I am not in the mood to pack my stuff. I was excited, I am excited but I am just not in the mood to do the packing and stuff. I have not even list down things to bring which is my normal routine every time I am travelling somewhere, oversea.

Going to have to get the mood now.

Love,
Marl

No comments: