Saturday, January 26, 2013

Disappointment

The funny thing about life is sometimes you have faith that everything will turn out well but it turned out to be otherwise and sometimes the wrong thing isn't really your fault and that you have tried all your best to get the end result done. It is frustrating when your hard work turned into rubbish at the end.

Well, I cannot really say that it is rubbish but I am disappointed by the end result. I really thought everything has turned out well but truth is, it is not. It is more disappointing when it is not something that you do but carelessness of some people. It really was not a big task. 

I consider myself to be very detailed. I check everything very detailed. Almost all assignments for class, I will be the last person who checked and submit the end result. So far, nothing has been done wrong, formatting at least. This is because I made sure that everything is in order and nothing extraordinary is present in the assignment. However, I have let this go TWICE and guess what...both of the times something just went really really wrong! 

It is disappointing especially when you know that you could have done that and if you did then nothing would go wrong but when you have given faith to another and something like this happen. I honestly have no idea how to nicely put what I feel into words right now. 

At the time I saw the end result, I felt like crying. I really was about to cry. But, taking into considerations the surroundings at the time, I kept myself cool. I was trying hard not to drop a tear. I am sure that this error will haunt me for a long time till I get over it. 

It is just disappointing!
I am disappointed.

Love,
Marl

No comments: