Sunday, December 14, 2008

Came back from Singapore

I just came back from Singapore last Friday which me and my family went for holiday! I tell you it was soo much FUN!This time we didn't take any tour,just free and easy..That means we can take our own sweet time and go walking and all.As we reached there we go for our lunch and immediately go shopping..By the way we stayed in Grand Central Hotel Orchard Road..Cool hotel but not the expensive one..First we walked to Takashimaya Shopping Mall and my mum and I noticed the shoe bazaar advert board..WOW..very good bargain..My mum bought a pair but not me..i didn't get anything yet..Then we walked to the other Takashimaya Shopping Mall and I found the Crocs place..I noticed their price is CHEAPER than in M'sia about Rm 100 difference so DON"T WASTE TIME...GRAB IT!!!i got a pair of CROCS shoe..my dad wants it too but there is no men collection at that particular branch so we make our way to TANGS but my dad doesn't like their collection there..and guess what?There was a PERFUME DISCOUNTS up to 70%..Woo hoo..We went there and grab those perfumes..All BRANDED!!I took Britney:Midnight Fantasy and my mum took Mariah CArey and my dad took some brand i could not remember..but it was ALL WORTH IT!!very2 WORTH IT!!



At night we went to the NIGHT SAFARI.I would only tell you this..Everything there was quite out rated. The Tramp ride, The Performance..I've been there more than 5 times and everything was exactly the same..I might want something difference..And also I've never eaten such expensive Beriyani that cost $57.WOSH!



The Next day we went to the Sentosa Island..quite fun there..I love the Images of Singapore and the LUGE with SKY RIDE.. that was soo much FUN!!!the others not really catches my attention..but i tell you we used up a lot of our money for PICTURES..they really eaten our money for PICTURES!ok forget bout that..time for SHOPPING AGAIN!!this time we went to the SIM LIM SQUARE..it's suppose to be like LOW YAT of SINGAPORE..a lot of stuff..cameras,psp,laptop,pc..But i'm quite surprised there because i thought Singapore would not have fake stuff but obviously I was wrong..They give cheap price but FAKE STUFF!It's just a surprised for me la but maybe not to others.ok well the next day we continue our SHOPPING ACTIVITIES and GO HOME!!that's the END OF IT!

THANK YOU TO ALL SINGAPOREANS..ESPECIALLY TO THE TAXIS DRIVER!!
YOU'RE AWESOME!!

LOVE TO LIVE LIFE
LIVE TO LOVE LIFE

Signing out,
MARL 01

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maeca , link me back. lama tu rosak.
jaja-je-lah.blogspot.com.

nak beli tak baju baju murah ? heee
visit , baju-lama.blogspot.com
love you babe