Wednesday, December 17, 2008

the WAITING DAY!!

Today started really really BAD!
I had my undang2 test today..so at 7.00 in the morning I woke up cause we have to gather at 9.00.so ok..that settled..then one of the students who is going came late...we have to wait till 9.30 then we went off to the exam centre..Then they told us that the server was DOWN..We have to WAIT!..just imagine since 9.30 in the morning we have been waited at 1.30 the server was back on...GILA KE APER!that was soo LONG!.then not yet start..the guy has tto register us first then wait for our turn...LUCKILY I'm the 3rd BATCH...so it was not soo BAD!.then after the exam i thought ok my instructor has come to pick us up...You know what we have to WAIT AGAIN!!about half and hour...so that is why i call today THE WAITING DAY!!

LUCKILY I HAVE A LOT OF PATIENCE!

LOVE TO LIVE LIFE
LIVE TO LOVE LIFE


Signing out,
MARL 01

No comments: