Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day in KL Birdpark

On the 25th december the christians celebrate Christmas so Merry Christmas..
As people enjoy their christmas me and my family went to the KL birdpark with my aunt and my cousins from Johor..
It's just to enjoy the evening and spending time together..
As Malaysians always think or have their own perspective or opinion that everything Malaysian do have no quality or not up to standard...
Well, as for those unpatriotic Malaysian what I can tell you is that the KL Birdpark is better that the Singaporean Birdpark or even the Night Safari...
This is not to under rated what Singaporean did but just to keep the UNPATRIOTIC MALAYSIAN aware that Malaysia has come to the upper standard and better than before...

But there was certain things that i want to comment bout the KL Birdpark..
About the Show..don't get me wrong..the environment and the birds are BEAUTIFUL..very very nice..LOVE IT! but the Birdshow..
I love that the show has a lot of segments...about 5-6 shows...but they need to get someone with really good English and a good AUDIO SYSTEM..
This is because as the tourist..I want to understand every single thing that he or she said on the stage...
Also as the person speaks please don't overlap the person's voice with a song...
If you want to than just lower down the song volume cause we did not hear what the person was saying...so that was quite BAD..
I look over to the tourist they seem lost cause they do not understand what was she saying..So please check on that..

Other than that...I love the environment, the birds, the restaurant ( Beautiful)...
So keep it up!!!

Next mission to the KL DEERPARK!!!looking forward for it..

LOVE TO LIVE LIFE
LIVE TO LOVE LIFE

Signing out,
MARL 01

No comments: