Friday, July 8, 2011

Moot Journey

Bonjour Hello,

How are you guys doing? It has been so long since I updated my blog. I am not that in the mood to update cause all the stuffs that is going on right now. So, yeah!

However, I suddenly thought about updating my blog now because I have a few interesting events which occurred in my life for the past weeks.

First up, mooting. Mooting is doing pretty great and it is such a wonderful yet tiring experience. One thing for sure is that I GAINED WEIGHT since moot started. Just imagine this, we get free lunch everyday and there are 12 packs altogether. Maximum number of people turned up is around 6 people. There are 6 more packs left and what do we do with the 6 leftovers? WE EAT THEM ALL! We can see that one person eats two packs of lunch box. How can that not be a factor to weight gained? Apart from that, we will not only depend on the lunch box but also other food available either in the moot court itself or outside uitm. We will never turn down food. If all of us are so dang lazy to go out, or to buy some food or even don't have the ka-ching to buy the food, our beloved coach Sir Irwin will gladly buys us food. For example, he bought us a Secret Recipe Cake which was so delicious and mouth-watering! huh! Nice one! So, that is another factor why all mooters are FAT! Well, not all but hey we all are if you can have a look at the way we eat. No matter whether you are Fat or Thin, you are still a BIG EATER once you are in the moot club.

Enough about eating, shall we? LOL. As some people might know that the Maritime Competition or IMLAM has just ended. Unfortunately, the MARA team did not qualify to be in the quarter-finals. The competition was held in Singapore and though I was not one of the participants, I was still so eager to join them there in Singapore and so I did. Me, Khairil, Rahimi, Bam, Dayang and Rin went to Singapore to show our support to the MARA Maritime team and of course to have a cool journey/ vacation in Singapore.

Singapore is a good and comfortable yet convenient place to have a walk-around the whole country. It is so small therefore we managed to go around Singapore in 4 days. How cool is that? So cool~~ We literally went all over Singapore and took pictures at every tourist attractions. The most great thing happened was the idea of me, dayang and rin slept at Backpackers Hostels. It was my first time and it was amah-zing! The place is called Feel @ Home Backpackers. I do really feel @ home there. It was cozy and welcoming. We don't really feel like an outsider there. Though they are many many other foreigners staying but they were all kind people. We even made friends with one UK couple and a Germany girl. The staffs and the residences were all friendly. Such a great place to stay at.

I don't really have the mood to update more on Singapore cause I have no idea what to write right now. This is just the matter of updating my blog. LOL!

Will see you guys soon!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: