Friday, September 9, 2011

Wonderful Meaningful Night

Hey all,

How are you all doing? Excited for the new semester coming up? I'm sure you are. Blurgh. I am 'pumped' too! YaY!

Well, for this post I want to share with you guys for me the most wonderful, meaningful night of my life so far. Three different occasions in one day.

This morning, Abg Ies messaged me and asked my whole family for a family dinner together with birthday celebration for my dad and my cousin, Kak Tt at Las Vacas, Kelana Jaya which happened to be near FAM field. It happened to be the night of a match between Malaysia vs Arabic FC and they were the Olympics team. I was so very excited about the match. My dad, my brother and I went to see the match while the others were ordering at the restaurant and waiting for the food to come.

It was magnificient. I had never had the chance to watch football that close in my entire life. Literally. So, I was really excited about the match. Imagine, it was not a stadium. It was merely a regular school-liked football field with no barrier between the players and the viewers. We were really really close. I almost got hit by a ball kicked by one Arab man. That was SCARY! Really. If I get hit by that ball, I'll be on the ground seconds after. It was a really priceless experience where I got to watch the Football National team up-close and Muslim jersey No.24 is so HOT while playing. *melts*

The second occasion of the day was the birthday celebration for Papa and Kak Tt. It was a last minute plan by my dear Abg. Ies. It was simple, cosy and fun dinner. Everyone was happy. Everyone had good food. Catching up with the family was really something that we need all the time. Spending time with the family really do make the bonding really tight as we go along. Don't believe me? Try it yourself. That was really really FUN!

The third one was a good exercising experience. My brother and I had an in-the-house football match. Literally. We played football in the house and that is the truth, brother! With the small ball of course. Well, I lost that match by one point, 4-5. It was a close game. We had so much fun laughing, giggling, rolling-on-the-floor. Really, it was something that I enjoyed most in one day. Looking forward for the match again. LOL.

I seriously love what I had experienced today. It was a complete day for me.

Love,
MARL!

No comments: