Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Climb

It has been almost a week since I've been alone in Kuantan and being independent. And yesterday was my last day for the orientation week that was in Jengka campus.

About orientation week :-
There was alot of misunderstanding between the seniors (OC) and the juniors especially the girls (SISWI). Even it was just a small matter that when we think about it, there's nothing to be mad of. Everyone was kinda sensitive those days. To be frank, both sides have made mistakes. Unclear instructions from the OC that have made us - Siswi confused which of the instructions to be trusted and to be followed. Today they will say 'A' and the next morning 'A' have become 'B'. Get what I mean? Different instructions each time. And the blame would be on the OCs. For Siswi, Not punctual, not listening to instructions, too sensitive, selfish, no coorperation between teammates and others. Too long to decribe. But, it has been up to my expectations. Well, not 100% but it was something like 80% of my expectations. Tiring week? YES! FUN? YES! Learn something from it? YES!
The only thing that I am not that satisfied is when we talk about Jengka toilet. NOT COOL! Not clean, broken and looks like a mini butterfly park. How can Jengka students stay there for a long time. This is not an INSULT! Don't miss interpret what I'm trying to say.

Kuantan Campus :-
Food : Have to find on our own. Food is not provided. There's no canteen but there's 'kiosk' (as what Abg.Naim (OC) mentioned). And their price are cheap. Chicken Fried Rice and TehO ice is RM3.00. Try beating that!
Rooms : The apartment is very very comfortable. Toilet - excellent. I am soo grateful for getting iin Kuantan campus. So Cool.

My feeling?
Would be lying if I said that I did not miss my family at all. Although I didn't show my feelings to the world, I felt something deep in my heart and yes, I miss my family soo much! This is the first time I'm living on my own and doing everything by my own. Other feelings would be, Nervous and furious and wondering. Wondering about the classes and the lecturers. How are they and all.

I'm going back to Kuantan on Sunday morning. My flight will be at 7.30am.Firefly.Subang airport. Have to travel by airplane cause my parents not allowing me to travel by bus. I'm sleepy and tired. Want to have a very very good sleep tonight! Chiaow!

1 comment:

Shila Suhaimi said...

oh, reading all the experiences from you guys made me excited yet worried to face my own new life later. grrr, missing you guys already !