Sunday, May 31, 2009

Awaits

I am currently online from the TV room in UiTM Bukit Sekilau cause it seems that this is the only place that can connect to the internet. Well, actually no but here is the fastest.

What did I do today?
Came back from KL around 9.00am. Straight to hostel- unpacked- breakfast. Walked to ECM
(East Coast Mall). The latest shopping mall in Kuantan. They have what we have in KL. So, I feel quite comfy here. It's like a mini One Utama. After buying a few stuff we took a taxi back to hostel that costs us RM7.00. Expensive? Yes.Quite! Have I mentioned I went with two of my friends - NINOT n LIN- And now, after everyone finish whatever they are doing, we are going out for dinner. Not actually out. It's just a kiosk outside our campus. That's the nearest. So malas already.

Tommorow?
The classes will start tomorrow. Start with all the taklimat then classes. I am in Group E. Taklimat will be at 12.00pm. Can wake up late! YAHOOO!!nah! So far there's only one person that I know in the same group as I am. The others? No idea!

Campus?
So far everything seems fine. The students are great. Is just that there's no facilities for sports at all. The only sports that we can actually do in SHOPPING cause shopping mall is just beside my campus. Fun no? yeah...

Ok..Will continue tomorrow. Pictures? Not yet upload but will do ASAP!

No comments: