Friday, May 22, 2009

From Kuala Lumpur to Tanjung Lumpur

Hey people. I am online from Kuantan with my dad's laptop in Vistana Hotel. Tomorrow is the big day! So far everything seems cool. I did see a person or two that looks like going to the same place as I am. With all the bags and stuff. Just came back from dinner and the it was FUN!
The place is called Santai. A very cool place, very interesting I can say. And the food was not bad at all. The place is in Tanjung Lumpur across a bridge from Vistana hotel. Not that far aite.

Back to tomorrow's event. I am expecting something kinda harsh I think. Cause the orientation day is likely suppose to be a very very tiring week. Well, that what most of the people would say. But, yeah it's only for a week. After that week, everything will be back to normal. I can't wait for tomorrow although I am very nervous about it. Very excited yet very scary, isn't it? The answer is YES!

The campus is kinda small than I expected. Cause it is just a City Campus. Not a main campus. It is far smaller compared to Shah Alam and Sg.Petani campus cause they are the main campus of their respectives state.So no doubt about it.!

I guess I better get going and checked everything before it's too late.!So, chiaow and we will meet again. That I have no idea when that would be!

BYE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to uitm kuantan.