Friday, May 22, 2009

A Whole New Experience

Each and everyone of us eventually have to flip to the new chapter of our 'book of lives'. Here I am doing the same thing. Starting from tomorrow, a whole new journey will be waiting for me. A whole new experience. As you all know I am going to UiTM Kuantan, Pahang for my further studies. And yes, I am nervous about it. I would be lying if I tell you that I am NOT! Everyone would be the same. I have no idea what to expect as soon as I reached there. But, so far, I've been hearing here and there saying that Kuantan campus is not so bad and most of them said that Kuantan campus will promise a whole new and fun experience. Hurmmm, I don't know about that. I hope so!

As I am typing and thinking what to write next, my family are busy packing their own stuff cause in half-an-hour we will soon start our journey to Kuantan. Let's hope for the best. I am finished packing my stuff and it looks like I am bringing my whole room except for my bed. Just imagine how big my bags are. And did you noticed I said 'BAGS'? Yes, BAGS not BAG! So, you can guess how many stuff I am bringing. Ok people. My mum is calling! That is a warning bell of 'YOU HAVE NO TIME.. LET'S GET GOING!' Yes people. I am leaving.

p/s : Have I mentioned. I had my first TICKET today. TICKET as in SUMMON!!! Yeah! not so proud!

No comments: