Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The DEED is DONE!!!!

It's DONE! It's DONE!
You know what is it? OUR SKETCH assignment. It's DONE!!

OMG! It was AWESOME-SAUCE!!! AWESOME! Can't describe the feeling I have at the moment everything is DONE! My lecturer - MDM. JUE looked very very very satisfied with our sketch. And she said that it was interesting and she enjoyed it. That what makes me more relieved! I love that. And at one point she said

Mdm : I can't wait to tell you people your marks.

That's a good thing, isn't it? I'm not sure! I HOPE SO!
I love my group so much. Without them my script will be USELESS! All the thinking about script and songs and so on. It was WORTH IT!!
Have I told you that we were the First group to perform? cause others can't perform today due to their own reasons.I love the sketch! It went quite smoothly although there were slight problems with the sound with time coordination and so on. But it's normal! Nothing is PERFECT right? Especially when we have to act and also have to coordinate the time and also have to arrange the props. Am I right? Even the professionals need help from their crews. It was FUN!!
Unfortunately, no one recorded our sketch. So, we have no video to recap our effort! Pictures will be uploaded once I transfer into my laptop aite. Wait for the next post for pictures!

My Group Member :-
1. Me
2. Nadieya
3. Diana Dalila
4. Zukrini a.k.a Rinie
5. Amirah a.k.a AmieL
6. Ain Nabila a.k.a Bella

Characters:-
1. Diana as Aulia Adam Mukhriz
2. Nadieya as Mdm. Sofeea - Stepmother
3. Zukrini as Umbrey Eskandar - Stepsister
4. AmieL as Ella Eskandar - Stepsister
5. Me as Akhtar Hareez - The Lawyer
6. Bella as Melor- maid and The Judge

P/S :I LOVE MY GROUP!

No comments: