Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Long Drive

First of all,
Selamat Berpuasa to all Muslims in the world.

Second of all,I would like to say sorry to all my friends for not showing up at the buka puasa 'event' at the Curve last Saturday cause I went buka puasa with my family that night. So sorry you guys. Will be there the next time.

Third of all,
It has been a good driving experience for me when my mum let me drive her car from our home to KLIA. Yeah man! Thank you mama! It was AWESOME!! Seriously good experience-know why? It's highway and the same time it was raining. So, there's two obstacles at the same time. Nice one! I made it to KLIA by 10.33am from 10.05am from home. Nice job, right? hehe...Driving back? I'm still the driver. That took a longer time cause me and my mum took the wrong way and we had to turn back to the terminal to get our way around.

So yeah, that was quite an experience! Nice one.

Fourth of all,
Last Sunday, I had buka puasa with my family but this time there's additional family members.LOL. We went to Shah Alam. My aunty's house to buka puasa. There were a-lot a-lot of food. haven't seeen them in a long time since I started studying in Kuantan. So, that was the moment to release the 'miss me' feeling.LOL!

Fifth of all,
Yesterday, I came back to Kuantan cause the MERDEKA holiday have finished. By the way,
SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA
YANG KE-52
TO MALAYSIA!!
LOVE MALAYSIA!

I guess that's about it. Stay tuned!

No comments: