Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Happiest Day of My LIFE

Yesterday had been my Happiest Day of My LIfe.. Why? Let me tell you!

UiTM Kuantan had a Futsal Tournament yesterday at Dewan Indera Mahkota. Matches started at 10.00am and it all ended at 6.00pm. All the classes had to send one team to represent boys and girls of each group. So, my class did. My class chose to have YELLOW Jersey.
Our jersey - Yellow and Black!

Girls Team :-
1. Me - Goalie
2. Sharon - Center
3. Nani - Wing
4. Jamie - Striker
5. Mira - Defender
6. Diana - Reserved
7. Ras - Reserved
8. Pika - Reserved


Matches:-

First match - Against TESL B and.. WE WON..2-0
Second Match - Against LAW D and WE WON..2-0
Third Match - Against LAW J and We had a tie..0-0

We qualified to the Quater Final

Against Senior A and WE WON PENALTY..1-0

Semi-Final

Against - LAW J (again) and WE WON PENALTY..2-0

FINAL
Against - LAW I and...and...and...

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!
1-0
WE ARE THE CHAMPION
GROUP E = EXCELLENT!!

Excellent on 3
1,2,3 EXCELLENT!!!
GIRLS TEAM IS THE CHAMPION!

p/s: Thank you to Amie and Thynee for supporting us and thank you too to all the boys for screaming and cheering! Pictures will be uploaded later due to some problems.



No comments: