Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pantai Balok

So sorry for not writing for so long. Well, updates..

Last Sunday, UiTM had Campus Day Out at Pantai Balok - near Cherating, I think. Not sure about that. The beach is beautiful! Not many people around and it's HUGE! Clean and nice to hang around. First thing first, we had to wake up at 5.00am just to catch the first bus that will go by 7.00am cause there's like a few trips of buses from Bukit Sekilau and Padang Lalang. I think there were 3 trips for each.

At 9.00am, we had breakfast - Meehoon. Then ice-breaking session. After that lunch and zohor. After zohor all the games started. There were Beach Football, Beach Volleyball and Beach Netball. My group only participated in Beach Football and Beach Volleyball cause participation for Beach Netball was limited to only 8 groups when there was 14 groups altogether. I participated in Beach Volleyball cause that's the only game that I can participate cause Beach Football was only for boys. Hate THAT~!! By the way, we got into Semi-Finals then flunk to Group 1 that was played by all boys. NOT FAIR!!!!

The main event for the day was Thug-Of-War between Seniors and Juniors. Guess what? I partipated. YAY! AND WE WON!!! FOR BOTH CATEGORIES. BOYS AND GIRLS!!! YAYA!!
I was the ANCHOR and my hand and my back were hurt. My back is OK now but I can still feel the pain on my hand and there's scars! Ish3.. Hope it will go soon. I get to take the prize onstage! Huiyoo...!!haha..

Finally, it was time to go back and I had to wait for the 2nd bus trip that I nearly didnt get into before I shouted to one of the girls. I'm So SOrry!! It was out of my control. It's just happened cause I was soo tired with a hamper, 2 bags in my hand. So sorry yeah!Finally, we reached Sekilau at 8.45pm and I slept at 9.32pm. Early huh? lol..It's like that la.!
Pics?Go to my facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=526604849&ref=name

No comments: