Friday, October 23, 2009

I Found One Great Deal!


This might sound a bit exagerated but I seriously can't believe what I'm seeing. You know what I found? Ticket price from KLIA to London Heathrow is cheap for a person. Not included tax of course that could cost up to RM 1229.00. But the ticket price for a person is only RM 1255.00. That is beyond my expectation. Before I imagined the ticket price to London will wind up to RM 3000 to RM 4000 per person but this one it is RM 3379.00 for 3 adults plus tax. That says something. Just imagine for only RM 1255.00 you could step your feet on the ground of London. I know I sound a bit lame like there's no other time for me to go to London and I make it looks like London is the only place in this world to go visit but London or more specifically United Kingdom or I could say Europe tour has been one of my lifetime dream! I always imagine that I could go to London if not to Europe. That is my dream that I hope that I could fullfil when I have finished my studies and started a job. But of course, I will not go alone. I want to go with my family! Oh! Have I mentioned this offer is made by Malaysian Airline? Have I? Well, I'm telling you now! There is another airline that offers a pretty good price to go to London that is The Emirates. But this one, there is a connection flight. That means from KLIA to Dubai and Dubai to London. But I'm not that interested in that one. I am more excited on the MAS deal. That is cool! RM 1255.00 per person? That is insane!

This marvellous discovery happened due to my imagination and my habits of checking the airplane ticket price whenever I go online. Today, I checked on London and this is what I discovered. Wonderful huh? I only wished I had the money now and the time to go! 'Coz apparently the dates that I checked- 05 November 2009 for Departure and 16 November 2009 for Return. But it is a quite good deal for anyone who wants to go to London at this time. Also, I have checked the hotels available at that time and it seemed that all the hotels are highly on request. There are no confirmation of anymore rooms available. Woooo! So many people are going to London at that period of time. Doing what I wonder?! There are 5 hotels available based on one travel agency website that helps us booked online and all that stuff. But all 5 of them are highly on request and one of them has already sold out. That's cool. That shows that they are still high demands to go to London huh?

p/s: I really enjoy ticket price and holiday tours hunting!

No comments: