Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm Calling in Sick!

Without any signs I fell sick since yesterday.
It started with flu and now I'm having a fever and sometimes I started coughing.
Why does it happened now?
When I have to finish my work with my room and all.
It is not supposed to be this way. Cause when I'm sick, it is hard for me to push myself to do some work. So the question is when is my room going to be done? That's a pretty good question. Since I'm having a fever and the room is quite in a mess I have no guts to give the due date cause I don't know what to expect in the next 3 days. I was planning that these whole thing will be finished by the end of this week. But apparently and looks like it's not going to happen unless I'm getting better these few days. I hope that would be it. If not, then I might be in serious trouble. Cause next week is the only week that I have to finish up all my work in my room cause after that something has been awaits for me. Something that I cannot tell to anyone until the day comes. It is not a big secret but it is consider as a secret cause I don't want to tell people immediately. LOL! It's nothing serious.

As I posted earlier, I have finished all my wall paintings. And that's a Good-Good. I have yet to finish throwing stuff that I don't need anymore and that are just messing with my head. URgh! Also, I have yet to paint my closet doors and my study table. But I have sprayed my blue chair to white. That's a point there. I have no idea what time am I going to start working tomorrow cause what awaits for me tomorrow are much bigger jobs and chores compared to wall paintings. That would minus a point there cause of laziness and the sickness.Gosh! Why am I sick at this time? Argh!

There are two things that I cannot tell anyone until the day has come. So, what you have to do is just to wait until the day same as I do. I cannot wait to tell people that I know. Not to be brag or what but I'm so happy! I can say that this year has been a wonderful experience and an eye opener for me. It has been quite a journey that has given me new things to learn from and to cherish the old ones. I have made new friends - plenty I can say. And experience new things.
So Thank you God for keeping me alive! I know that this last paragraph supposed to be in a whole new post for thanking God but nah..I want to keep it real from the heart. No planning... I'm just writing what's in my mind right now. Doesn't matter whether it is continuous from the previous paragraph or the paragraph before or not. I don't really care cause it is now 12.17am and I am sleepy.

OMG! I'm crapping in this post. So sorry you guys! I went to sympathize story to secret story and to thanking god story..Ok! I guess I better stop now. So.. See ya soon

Love,
MARL

No comments: