Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tomorrow is the End of Hari Raya!

Hey peeps,

As you all know, tomorrow is the end of Hari Raya..It's not too late to wish you all
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!
for the last time this year.
Although it is almost the end, there are still many people having an open house at this time around.
But of course, duit raya?! No more!
Today alone, there are 2 invitations for open houses. One for lunch and another for hi-tea. Nice huh? No need to spend money for that 2 meals. Huhu..

Yesterday, I went to one open house for dinner. And that means, 3 meals FREE! Yahoooo! Last night was quiet nice though. It was at my cousin's house. There were chicken chop, rice and others. But I only had the chicken chop cause I'm quite full last night, although I just had my breakfast yesterday and nothing else. Oh...there was cekodok for hi-tea yesterday. Yeah! but that's all.

All and all, I had a pretty cool Hari Raya this year. But not cool in terms of Duit Raya cause it seems that this year's duit raya is far less than last last years. It's ok..As your age get older your duit raya become lesser. That..I understand! :(

p/s : Updates for A Journey To A Nicer Room - I had my off-day yesterday and unfortunately today because of the 2 open houses. But, I promise will continue tomorrow!

Chiaow!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: