Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's MUET time!

Hey peeps,

I know I haven't been updating my blog for sometimes.Why?
Cause I've been busy with my Final Examination that ends yesterday. Thank GOD!!!
Everything went quite well, I think except for MTC 012 paper that I had the feeling that I am going to repeat the paper next semester. But I hope that will not happen cause I can't handle MTC 012 anymore. Please!

For the other papers, I think I did quite well there. Plus, I did get a good carry marks for both BEL 130 and CSC 134. So, I hope that those two subjects are the subjects that I can score! YEAH! AMIN!

By the way, I'm on my Final Break right now. Just came home around 4pm today. I am DAMN tired right now but feels like updating my blog since Rinie asked me quite few times to update. So, here goes Rinie!LOL.

It is not time to relax yet cause I am having my MUET Speaking test tomorrow at 11.00am. I am scared, nervous and feels like not doing it. But, I can make it right? It wouldn't be so bad, would it? I hope so! I was supposed to sit for the test yesterday but I had my final paper at UiTM at 2.15pm and my test was at 7.30am. So I can't make it to the MUET and thus I have to do it tomorrow. Pray for my success yeah! You might know or you might not know that I have to get Band 4 and above for MUET in order to be in BLS that is the Bachelor in Law. I have to. If not then I am not eligible to be in BLS. Then, I have to choose another course that I might not be interested in. Conclusion, I have to get Band 4 and above for MUET!
I hope the invigilator for tomorrow is not so bad and so rigid in giving marks. OMG! HeLP GOD! I need Your HELP!!!!

I also want to wish GOOD LUCK to MY FRIENDS that are also taking MUET these 6 days.
GOOD LUCK you GUYS!
Do Your Best and Let God Do The Rest!

p/s : I am also scared to get my final results.:(

1 comment:

iffahifufu said...

hey thanks tp letak la gambar aku yang gorgeous sikit... ops all my pictures ARE gorgeous! ade yeti yeti kat belakag tu sebuk jew.. hehe thank you mmuahh muah lubyu!