Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Find These SEXAYH!

I somehow finds these characteristics in men are SEXY :-

a) Wear spectacles
b) Have curly wavy poodle-like hair
c) With well-trimmed facial hair
d) With long side-burns ( like the second pic )
e) Hard-working ( knowing that he works two jobs)






Guy 1
There is this one guy works in Al-Ikhsan. He walks in front of BR almost everyday assuming that that is the way he use everyday to go back or something. He has this poodle-like curly little afro hair like. He is Cute!! Literally! Slightly short as a guy though but its ok!

Guy 2
A guy who works in Coffee Bean. At first look, he is not HOT. Seriously. When I get to know him, he is a good guy. He works two jobs. He works in Coffee Bean as a part-timer because his actual work is in an office somewhere in USJ. So, he'll come to work in Coffee Bean only at night shift. and and and, he has facial hair. That makes him more sexayh!

Guy 3
Last 2 weeks, a whole rugby team from somewhere (International) walked by our store and there was this one guy with hot-hot facial hair. No mustache just well-trimmed "'beard'?" attached to his side-burns. Gosh, HOT and SeXAYH! That's TWO!! I mean he is a Rugby player. Of course he's HOT!

Guy 4
I can't remember where I met this guy but he wears spectacles and as usual, CUTE!!




p/s: I love guys who will not get tired of playing with children. I find that SEXAYH too!


Love,
MARL!



No comments: