Friday, November 12, 2010

The Signages Are There For A Reason

Hey peeps,

How you guys doing? Haven't been updating my blog for quite a while. Miss blogging actually. Everytime I come online, I will surely open blogger but without any good reasons I don't have the mood to update when actually I have a lot to talk about. Mengada, ain't it?

Today is my off-day. Thank God about that. I really need it cause my hands are not strong anymore. I mean my wrist. I went to a pharmacy the other day and met a pharmacist. I asked him about my injury and he said that I need a time-off cause I need to let the muscles relax. For that reason, I had to wear wrist support. As for now, I am not wearing it cause it is so dang tight and I can see the difference in my hand where it got all swollen cause the blood won't be able to flow properly. Can't let that happen, right? It is D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S.

My work days so far are going great and awesome except for the boring-ness while waiting for customers to come. Seriously, there ain't alot of shoppers at Subang Parade. It gets really frustrating sometimes cause there's this one day, our collection was only RM 900++. It wasn't even a Thousand. Far far away from our target that was 1200++. Fortunately, yesterday everything has turned around cause we have reached our target and it was far far away from the target. Thank you God! Needless to say, it was all our work well done.

Can I tell you something that I really hate while working there? I hate it when the customer come to our store and asked what is that *point* what is that *point* what is this *point*. I mean, we have prepared you with the name and the description. READ THEM! Come on, when you don't understand or maybe you want extra information then you can ask us. But, on this situation, they didn't even read the description. All they know is asking us. I was able to handle it before but now, it gets really annoying. After this, CAN YOU PLEASE READ FIRST?

Another thing that I hate is when customer come to our store and just pointed out the flavour of ice-creams that they want. The situation:

Customer A : I want that one and that one. Two scoops.

Me: Two scoops in one cup or different cups?

Customer: One cup.

Me: Ok. so, that is double scoops. What flavour?

Customer : That one and that one.

Me: This one *while pointing to the ice-cream

Customer: No, that one.

Me: Baseball Nut? *point*

Customer: No, that one.

Me: This one *point FIST* (No, I'm kidding)

You get the picture right? I mean, it will be so much easier if you tell us the name of the flavour that you want. If you don't know the name, READ THE NAME OUT LOUD! That is the reason why the names are there, that is to HELP YOU telling us what you want!

Another situation that I hate most is :-

Customer: Give me two scoops in a cup size regular (Good customer. I don't need to ask any of this anymore)

Me: Ok. Flavour Maam?

Customer : Jamoca Almond Fudge and Pralines n' Cream

Me: Ok. *scoop and scoop and scoop. put a spoon in the cup and serve*

Customer: Don't you have a cover?

Me: Oh. you want to take away?

Customer: Yes, I want to take away (with tone as if she told me before)

You see, I don't mind if the customer said it with a nice tone like 'oh. sorry. do you have a cover cause I want to take it away?". This one the way they said it is like they have told me before or they just assumed that I already know what they want. Come on, I Am NOT a mind reader. I cannot read your mind. You need to tell me what's on your mind. HELP ME TO HELP YOU! Got it?. We as the crew, we will automatically give you the flavour that you asked for with a spoon and of course the cup without cover cause we assumed that you will eat it straight away cause that's what most people do. If you want to take it away to someplace else, TELL US before we serve you, like this.

Customer: Can you give me two scoops regular in a cup and I want to take it away. thank you.

That's more like it! Easy, right? Easy for you and easier for us to do our job! Don't assume we know what you want. You are the only one who knows what you want. Don't assume that we know that.

Another thing. Can you please INCREASE the volume of your voice? You are talking as if you are talking to yourself. I CAN'T hear you!! you are talking to someone else. Let them hear you. What is the point of talking if others can't hear you, huh? Good God! It is not pleasant when we ask you what you want for so many times cause that will show that we are the ones that are not good whereas the real reason is that you whisper! Please please, let us hear out what you want.

I love it when customers come by and straight away say what they want without having us asking many questions. I don't mind asking questions, don't get me wrong but sometimes you just don't get it and it gets me annoyed. When I get annoyed, it's NOT good!

So, please. Read first. Tell us what you want with a NICE volume of your voice for us to serve you.

Love,
MARL!

No comments: