Thursday, November 25, 2010

Zouk! Partayh!!

Hey there people of the world,

How you guys doing? I am great as usual. Busy with work. Worked full-day for 3 days straight. I think I have put on weight though I am working HARD! Trust me! I did!!! It's ICE-CREAMs fault!

That's it about work.

On Sunday, I have been invited to a party at Zouk! KL which I was DAMN excited to go. Seriously, I was pretty excited about going to the party. However, I had another plan with my friends to go for Natrah Theater at Istana Budaya. We have decided that we might wanna change the date to Saturday but there were no seats left. So, I had to decide to not go to the party. Anyhow, Iffah called and said that she might wanna change the date to any other date cause she will have a family gathering on that day which is TOTALLY FINE with me. It's just that I didn't RSVP to the party and now I can't go to the party! DAMN!!! What a WASTE!!!

May I crash the party??? Pleeeaaassseeeeee~~~

Love,
MARL!

No comments: