Friday, April 29, 2011

...And They Have Tied The Knot

They have finally done it.
DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE
WILLIAM AND KATE

I watched the wedding from 2pm onwards till I had to go for my college activity. I was soo amazed by the wedding. The whole wedding was magnificent. Beautiful and so romantic.

I cannot write long review for this wedding cause I don't have the idea what to write due to the excitement.

So let me pick my best moment of the whole ceremony:-

1) When Kate arrived at the end of the aisle. Both of them were standing side by side. William looked at her and said "You're beautiful". The people can't hear it but it was shown on the TV and I can read his lips. They are just gorgeous together.

2) Kate and William hopped on the horse carriage and go around the palace place. (I don't know what its called)

3) The first beautiful and touching kiss at the most famous balcony is the world.

4) The moment Kate got out of the car and posed for the people.

5) The moment Kate was walking to the aisle and Harry looked back. Then, he told something to William. He is such a cuter and grrrr..

6) How Harry looked as the most nervous person in the whole ceremony.

7) When I saw Malaysian Flag in one of the channels covering the wedding!

As a whole. It was a beautiful marriage ceremony and it was simple yet elegant!

Love Kate Middleton and Prince William!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: