Thursday, April 7, 2011

Were You Stopped By The Police?

Hey peeps/ friends,

How you guys/girls doing? I am in tremendous stress this whole week. I WAS in tremendous stress this whole week. I had an emotional breakdown last Friday if I am not mistaken. All because of stress and I have never undergone or even felt like that before. An emotional breakdown definitely not an expert. People are surprised when I told them I am stressed and that I don't know what happened to me. Everyone including my mum were shocked and yes I was shocked myself. The reason of all the shock-ness was because I was known as the 'cool' person in the group. I have never been seen stressed up about stuff as in tests, assignments etc. Physically that is.

I was shocked myself because I know that I have never been so stressed up before. The stress was a severe one and it was a hella experience. Apart from that, I am going back-and-forth from house to UiTM now so I am spending a-lot of time at home. As usual, I don't really study at home. I guess the idea of staying at home might not be beneficial at all. I don't know. Probably in the first month it'll be like this but after this..no one knows and no one can predict cause I am such an unpredictable person. LOL! Is that true?

Anyhow, today was a pretty hectic day for me. It was hectic and hella hectic. I just invented a new swear words of my own. CHITTY CHIT BANG BANG = SHITTY SHIT DAMN DAMN. Yeah! Nice? Cool? I know, right! What ever it is, I had my second TORT test today. Right after the test I had a presentation on judicial precedent in MLS class. Lastly, at 8.00pm Contract Test. Can you imagine the hectic-ness of my life today? Of course not cause you are not going through it. However, some people might have had a more serious hectic day than mine cause surprisingly I am not tired. I am tired in physical terms but not mentally. It is surprising cause usually I will be mentally exhausted after a certain certain hectic day with all the tests and assignments. Thank God I am not mentally exhausted cause if it happen that I am, I would not be writing my blog right now. Nice?

To relate this post with the title of the entry I want to tell you people about my journey back home just now. After all the tests, me and friends decided to have a supper outside just to celebrate the TEMPORARY free-ness of mind. We went to Uncle K in SACC. It was cool, nice and definitely what we needed. Anyhow, I asked Iqa to help me send Shamira and As back to Mawar cause she is going that way and I am not cause it is nearer for me to go straight home rather than making a full turn all over again.

On my way home, as usual I drove like nobody's business. I found out that I drove quite at a dangerous speed just now. Not going to tell the speed but it was at dangerous speed for my car. I drove at that particular/said speed until the batu tiga toll. Right after the toll I saw many many cars were stopped by the police for checking. THANK GODNESS I was not stopped by the police. I guess they only stopped all the racing cars cause all the cars looked like race cars. You know the one they use for illegal racing/ underground racing. All modified etc. Yeah! I guess the police had a raid for illegal racers.

Just imagine if I were to be stopped there cause I was driving at 'A' speed before the toll. I don't know what I'm going to do. Guess I'll faint right away. LOL. Nah! What will happen if I were to be stopped? HAHA. making it worse when I am bad bad in lying to people especially someone with authority. Die man die!

Oh by the way. This is not something that I should be proud of cause it is not supposed to be a good example to amateur drivers or competent drivers. It took me only 6 minutes to reach home from Shah Alam just now. It was so much fun! Plus I think my stress are all GONE! Gone with the wind! LOL. Nice!

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: