Thursday, April 28, 2011

TITAS can't defeat FACEBOOK

Hey peeps,

Some of you might know this but some might not. I am going to have my TITAS Final examination tomorrow and I am still in front my laptop without even opening my titas books. It is sad! I know!!

Well, I guess TITAS cannot really defeat Facebook. Facebook is an addiction and addiction is bad when it comes between you with something really important which you must do. So, I have to stop this addiction. The main question is HOW?

Well, I have not been on facebook since my broadband on quota but I just found out yesterday that my dad's broadband is not and it is in fast state. So, because of that I can't help myself but to borrow his broadband and make a full use out of it.

So, I might have to keep this broadband out of my sight for another few more days because after tomorrow I am left with only ONE paper! Yes.

Not too long to wait, right??

Yes!!! See you soon!!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: