Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tres Bien. Merci Beaucoup

Bonjour amis, Quio De Neuf? Bien?

HAPPY~!

LOL! I am in happy mode right now cause I have done my French video. At last! After a week of shooting, discussing, cracking ideas, and pissing off I finally done it and thanks to all for making it a success for all of us.

It was a great one. Yes, it is simple. I don't have the pro video editing software. I had to use Movie Maker and you know how limited you can do with movie maker. But, it is alright. I will not take it as a reason to make it simple and uninteresting. I found ways to make it interesting and thanks to Afy who made the phone conversation scene a success. I am happy.

It was great that I can finally take one burden of my shoulder. Recently, I complained alot about my neck and head ache. My mum told me that is all because of stress. I am afraid that I'll get migraine cause the spots that I felt pain is somewhere around my head which according to my mum is migraine spots. So, I am trying to control my stress so that I will not have migraine in the future.

I just hate PAIN and DISEASES! Not good!

However, the stress and pain ain't over yet. I am going to have French Listening Test tomorrow. BEL on Tuesday and Constitutional Law Test on Thursday. Then 4 days of break and Final Exam starting. I can't wait for April to finish cause by that time I know I will only have one paper to go.

Anyhow, I will still miss my FIRST SEMESTER. I had learnt so much and I had met many many new friends. This semester has made me more mature than before and think as an adult for a while plus I am 20 this year. I just had to change my lifestyle and my attitudes. No more childish attitude and it is time be an ADULT!

Manage my stress well and answer the questions carefully without any carelessness and without negligence. I'll do fine, I hope!

Now, I am going to go for my constitutional books and I'll meet all of you next time aite!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: