Saturday, December 10, 2011

What A Life!



I realised that I have not been writing in a long long time. 

1. It is not that I don't want to write but it is either I don't have time or I don't have any idea what to write about.

2. These few weeks have been very busy. This is the time when the lecturers are giving us assignments, presentations, and so on. This is the time when the lecturers are having replacement classes and this is the time when the lecturers are giving back our previous test papers.

3. I have to say that I am pretty happy with what I have gotten so far. I am fairly happy for my constitutional law test's results. It was a not-so-bad results and I am proud of myself. Though I aimed to be the best in class for that subject but I am sure that will come sooner or later. 

4. People are questioning on my looks these days. Not questioning about my body shape or whatsoever inter-related to that but on how I look. They said I look tired and stressed. Well, you got that right. I am not the kind of person that is easy to be get stressed up but when I do it shows. So, I am not going to deny that I have been stressed for the past few weeks. 

5. I had a kind of  a 'bad' presentation for MLS last two weeks. I know the fact that I had done some injustice to my friends when I took up 20 minutes to present and my teammates had only 10 minutes to talk each. I know that fact and I am sorry if it affects the marks. 

6. I screwed up my CTU test and I realised that I have to work harder for CTU cause apparently my general knowledge about Malaysia is bad and I need more information for the subject. That is why people say that you do not think that you are good in something when you are not really sure cause at the end it will eat you up. 

7. I was supposed to present my co-curiculum assignment last thursday but I think Allah knows that I have not prepared well for the presentation and that was why there was no electricity in the classroom and so the class was cancelled. 

8. I will have to prepare my script for French subject. There are two major projects for French. First is the EXPOSÉ which is going to be on next Tuesday and another is the FINAL PROJECT VIDEO which is going to be handed it Tuesday next two weeks. I am fairly excited and scared at the same time. Scared for not able to finish my work by the time given. Insya-Allah I will finish it. 

9. I have read and seen few articles, news, and interviews on the Peaceful Assembly Bill which is going to be passed by the Upper House in the nearest time and people are questioning the Bill. They are not only questioning on it but also opposing the Bill saying that it denies Human Rights to Assemble. I have not read the full Bill but I know abit or two about the Bill which I think I am going to discuss about this matter in my next post. (it needs a separate post cause it will be rather long than normal)

10. Final is in THREE WEEKS! It has to be noted that TORT FINAL PAPER will be on my BIRTHDAY! Me is so very sad. 

Love,

MARL!

No comments: