Thursday, April 16, 2009

Great Day Today

What?
I went to my ex-school Assunta.

For What?
For FUN n to teman Sabby- she wanted to see HERMINE marchers (CLare ROCKS!)

What happened?
I saw the marchers.Not bad at all. But there are still something missing.
I saw KADET POLIS team. Surprisingly all juniors. Never in history kadet ask the form 1s and form 2s member to march for sports day. That is quite surprising. And their march were not that good either but not that bad.
I saw the teachers. Pn.Jasminder did not remember my name! AHHHH!! so sedih!
This what me n she said

Pn.J - Hello Sabariah and hello ...
Me- Teacher..you didnt remember my name
Pn.J - wait.i recognised your face but i cant remember your name.
*while she said that..sabby was spelling out my name slowly*
Sabby- M....A....R....L
Pn.J - Atiqah....Noor....Marlinda (or something like that lah she said )
Me - Ala teacher...you didnt remember my name. Marlysa lah teacher.
Pn.J - Sorry lah. dont merajuk lah..How many students i met everyday. we forget sometimes.
Me n Sabby - yes teacher.

After that?
Me n Sabby we decided to go to Sunway Pyramid.
We 'lepak' there from 3.30 pm to 6.45pm (quite long huh)
We just walked around and around and I bought 2 pairs of jeans that only cost me Rm50 for both.
Quite cheap huh?It was an offer (DUH!)..Buy one free one!
Yezza!

Later, we keep on walking around. And stopped by PAPPA RICH to grab our Hi-Tea. We only had bread. Ok la..Not that BAD!Then, time for us to go!

Traffic?
WAH! Terrible. There was an accident..Terrible!
I sent Sabby back to her house and then I was on-my-way back to my house!

It was FUN!
p/s: Can't wait for this Saturday! CLARE ROCKS!!
Me wanna meet my friendS!

No comments: