Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

HELLO MI FRIENDS!
It has been a long time since i blogged! I was not in a blogged mood for such a long time..and now..I am BACK!
It has been about one and a half months since my last post and a quick update since then are:-

1. I got my P license

2. I went to Port Dickson

3. I met my long-time-never-see 'family' which i will tell more on my next post with pics

4. I did not get JPA scholarship

5. I did not get TNB,PETRONAS and all sorts of scholarships that has already announced their
recipients

6. I got a BLACK GUITAR. Which now I hang on to when I'm bored.

7. My brother is getting a piano

8. I drove with my friends to Mid Valley and we had soo much FUN watching Confession of a Shopaholic and before that was TALENTIME..

9. I am tutoring starting this Friday!

10. My life SUCKS!


That's what been happening in my life since my last post. So, that's a little update for ya!

LOVE TO LIVE LIFE

LIVE TO LOVE LIFE

Signing out,

Marl

No comments: