Saturday, April 18, 2009

Not That Fun!

Today is Assunta's Sports Day. As you all know this event will be the highlight of the year for Assunta. Unfortunately, this year's event was not so exciting as before. Maybe because I am not a part of it anymore so i didn't feel the joy and all.But still, as an 'outsider' for once, it feels real boring. The marching part was terrible. Neither Clare (my team) nor Kadet Police (my co-co). Both were terrible. Everyone just seems to have missing their Assunta Sports Spirit. What happened?
No idea. The only fun part was me meeting my friends and teachers. And i think a few cheer performance but not all. Really surprising that i did not enjoy some of the cheer performance. Really?!This year's event was quite dissapointing for me as though the spirit is all GONE! Well, SHOUT OUT TO ASSUNTA GIRLS!
DON'T LET THE ASSUNTA SPIRIT OUT OF YOU..
BECAUSE ONCE YOU ARE AN ASSUNTARIAN, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A PART OF ASSUNTA!

ASSUNTA SPIRIT ALIVE!

Results:
Marching : Francis
Junior Cheerleading : Clare
Senior Cheerleading : Assunta
House Deco : Assunta
Overall : 1. Hermine
2. Francis
3. Clare
4. Assunta

No comments: