Monday, April 20, 2009

Out Of Nowhere

A bit too late to tell you guys about what i had dreamed this morning. Basically, it is a happy one, i think..Not sad nor scary dream. It is pretty much fun and something that I actually hope for it to become a reality but I know that it will never be a reality..this one! Ok..out of the sudden, Heidi Klum was in my dream. I had no idea how she gets into my dream. First up, i did not see her in tv yesterday..i did not talk about her yesterday but yeah..she was in my dream!

So basically, in my dream I met Heidi during Fashion Week. She was one of the model for the evening. No idea which fashion show. It is not in my dream. I know I saw Heidi on the stage doing her stuff and all of the sudden I am at the backstage with her and someone else which I had no idea who they were. But i know i was with her. We were like buddy-buddy. Surprisingly she doesn't seems older than me in my dream. She was like my age. STRANGE huh? It IS for me! Anyhow, we were taking pictures - cam-whoooringgg! we were laughing like nobody's business. We were having a-lot of FUN together. Then, her phone rings..And at that moment I woke up from my sleep and guess what?...My phone was ringing at that particular time..Haih!

It sounds really FUN doesn't it? Well, I hope my dream is True! But it is NOT! and IT WILL NEVER BE! So yeah! that's what I want to share for today!

TALIHO!!!

No comments: