Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Confession of A Shopaholic



Wondering about the title? First of all, I wanna tell you people about my activity today.
No classes today. Not yet started. So me with my friends went out to East Coast Mall ( ECM ) and Kuantan Post Office to settle all MUET stuff. Have to post the forms and money to Jabatan Pelajaran ( RM60 ). But, before that we went to ECM to buy some stuff.

First stop.: Padini.Found nothing in Padini that I can fit first of all.
Second stop : Brands Outlet. I looked around for a Shirt- Blouse. But, I bought TWO polo-shirt for RM 50.00. There goes my RM50.
Third stop : Parkson. Found jeans that cost RM 30.00. Did not buy that pants but instead we went to F.O.S and I bought a Shirt - Blouse for RM 30.00 and Two other slong sleeves t-shirt for RM39. Counting my expenses for today?
Fifth stop : Post office. Paid RM62.00 for money order to post MUET forms and RM 1.00 for the stems.

Plus my lunch that cost RM 4.00 and taxi for RM 4.00

Conclusion : My expenses for today cost RM190.00 ( for half a day )
I wonder how can I spent that much but I did! So sorry MAMA!!lol.
Basically I'm not eating dinner today. Gonna have biscuits or something. But not going out!
*sob sob*

Classes starts tomorrow at 8.00am till late evening. See ya!
ChiaoW!!

No comments: