Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shocking!

Yesterday, I met my friends from school. Haven't seen them in such a long time especially Sabby and Myra. Syahira and Suzanna of course I've met them a day before - Sunday I guess-.
By the way, we went to Sunway Pyramid. After I sent my mum to work I went to Syahira's house and guess what she haven't take her shower cause she said she doesn't know about the outing. It's ok Syahira! Then, I went to Suzanna's house to pick her up to Sunway. She and her Youth Exchange friend -Chiara- <--If I spell her name correctly. She's from Italy. She doesn't know how to speak a single word in English. So, Gong has to carry her dictionary whereever she goes. haha.. That's Funny! Gong is FUNNY! right Gong?

Ok then, Syahira came to Gong's house. Already showered. lol. In Sunway Pyramid, we went shopping. Waited for Sabby and Myra and continue our shopping. Chiara bought a-lot of stuff. She was like buying things from every single shop we went IN! It's fine for her cause it's cheap for EURO dollar. Divide 5 man - What do you expect -

In the mean time, I got a call from my dad. He said that I have to take back his laptop from Subang Parade by 8.00pm. So, from that time we had about 2 more hours but we did not actually waited for that 2 hours. We just straight away on our way to Subang Parade.

In the parking, guess what happened?
There's an accident right in front of our car! I was driving at that time. In the parking! It happened right in front of my EYES! I was DAMN SHOCKED at that TIME. Gong and Syahira were like calming me down so that I can continue driving. The car in front of us was Proton Waja I think. And the car that hit the Waja was MyVi. It was obviously the MyVi's fault. It was a traumatic experience for me. I cannot describe the accident in here cause it happened DAMN fast. And it gives me trauma for about an hour after that. I drove slow after that incident especially when I reached a corner or a junction. Also, in that confused mind I went to the wrong way and traffic was like NOT MOVING! That increase my anger even more. WRONG WAY N TRAFFIC NOT MOVING! Still COOL!

We reached Subang Parade at about 7.00pm. Dinner and took back my dad's laptop. Sent everyone home. Thank God the traffic was not bad at all.If not, I leave everyone by the roadside. HAHA! Joking! It was FUN though excluding the accident and the traffic!

We are suppose to go to FRIM today (according to Gong) but everyone is TIRED!
Next time maybe!

Pictures? later aite!

No comments: