Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dobby ShowerTh

Howdy mate,

Here are some interesting stuff that I wanted to share with everyone that follow my blog. LOL.
Yesterday, Saturday...
No one among my housemates actually woke up for 'sahur'..Before that, there's no water at our campus and that forced us to just leave our Isyak' and Subuh the next morning since there's no water and no one wake up for 'sahur'.yeah. No one! So, there goes our subuh and sahur.

In the morning, there's still no water for us. Just imagine. I did not take my shower the previous night and that morning. 3 of my housemates went to ECM just to take their bath. The other 2 waited for the water to come at our house. The others went to someone's house. The uncle I think. Guess where I took my bath?

You are wrong. Not in ECM and not at the uncle's house..Me and Ekin went to the dobby on the opposite road to take our shower. You heard it right.The DOBBY!!!!!!! We went there with our straight face and asked for permission and sympathy..LOL! And we got to take our bath there. MALU WEYH!!!!But what the hell.....What to do right?

At about 12pm...The water came back. Thank GOD! That's all for Saturday's story. Chiaow!

Love,
MARL

No comments: