Monday, September 14, 2009

It is what it is.

It is what it is. There's nothing else.
U cannot escape from the reality.
The reality is Raya is next week
Final is in 2 weeks.
I have not yet study.
I have not yet master everything that I should be mastered in.
What I should do, I have not done it yet.
Need to go to the police station tomorrow cause apparently I lost my ID card.
On my way home from Kuantan last Friday.
And I noticed it at the airport.Thank God they did not assist on the ID.
And also,
I ter-buka puasa earlier than I should be on the airplane last Friday.
Hope it's ok!
Yesterday, went back to Muar-my hometown.
Today, went back to KL!
Tired plus Lazy plus no mood to study.
But know what..I have to!
ARGH!

Please God!
Now, on my bed writing on my blog. no idea about another brilliant topic to write about. So I'm just crapping around.
Hope tomorrow will be a better day for me as tomorrow is weekdays and there will be no one at home except for me.
So I can actually study in peace!
Hope So!
I'm afraid that I will watch the TV more than I look at the book.
So yeah...will wait and see what awaits for me in the morning!

Love,
MARL

No comments: