Thursday, September 10, 2009

Not a Happy Last Day

It is finally here. The last day of CSC 134 class and BEL 130 class so as MTC 012 class.
My day started with MTC 012 class at 8.00am with Mdm. Shatrah. It was not as interesting as the previous class cause she was not so hyper as usual. The discussion today was quite serious cause we discussed on the previous years papers. It's for our FINAL PREPARATION! Based on previous papers, the questions are tough and it needs us to have a critical mindset so that we can achieve good marks. So and so..MTC 012 class ends! And that's the end of MTC 012 class! *sob sob*..But will see Mdm. Shatrah for the next sem! That I guarantee!!!!!

Right after MTC 012 class, there was CSC 134 clas. And as I posted earlier..today is Test Day! We had our test today and it was like ****!! Not as I expected and if I score this paper I will not be proud of it. Also, today is the last class for this subject and actually for last class for my whole foundation life here. Cause apparently CSC is only taught to Part 1 students. I posted earlier, right?

The final class today was BEL 130 with MDM. Zuraini! GOSH! That was HILARIOUS!!!! seriously...best class of the day! And I will miss that class as well! And..and...and... WE GOT OUR NEW MATRICS CARD TODAY!!!!!! YEAY!

Mine is cool! Not so BAD! But..mine has no hole to clip it on.. AAHHH!!! the others have hole but not mine. So what I did was..put it in it's place. The black thingy.. I have no idea how to describe that thing. Will post the picture later! LOL!

Unfortunately, I have no pictures of all the lecturers. I will try to get them to take a picture with me by tomorrow. But I don't think so I will manage to do it. Cause it seems that some of the lecturers will not be here tomorrow.. And so and soo.. I am afraid to ask Mdm. Farah! HEHE!

Last but not least, Berbuka puasa today...Me and my housemates are berbuka-ing at Johnny's restaurant in ECM! I have booked the place and so and so we will berbuka-ing there today! YEAH! The last day of berbuka-ing with housemates! I will definitely miss the moment..

Oh oh..And and... Yesterday I have made a bet with one of my housemates.. CARTAZ is her name.. LOL! We bet on whether she will wakes us all up for bersahur this morning. and what she'll have for return is that I will not bully her and will support whatever bad thing she'll do today. And so and so.. She did wakes us up today and earlier than the time I usually woke up the others that was at 4.50am. Usually I wake the others up at 5.00am. So yeah. She WON! and I have not yet bully her cause of that BET! (nice one!!!) LOL! What a silly bet we made! But still FUN though!

Basically, that's what been happening today. So
SELAMAT BERBUKA!!

1 comment:

ain syuhada jamaluddin said...

terbukak awai??
hehe~~
normal la tu..
study2~~