Sunday, September 6, 2009

Terawih Oh Terawih!!

Today is my first day I went to perform my terawih at Masjid Negeri of Pahang.
It's my first time and several interesting things already happened...

First thing, me and my friends went down to wait for the bus at around 8pm and the bus came at 8.30pm. We wait and we wait..the bus still didn't appear. We decided to walk to Masjid Saidina Ali that locates at the back of our campus.And suddenly, the bus came. yeah..The bus CAME! Finally!

As we reached the masjid, Isyak' already started and I think it's already the 2nd rakaat. We ran like there's not enough ground to step. OMG! So tired! Just imagine..From the bus to the female area is not near ok. We had to climb the stairs and all..Ok fine. Everything went well till terawih finished. And I did my Soolat Witir too. Very proud of myself...EHEM! LOL...

Next, Me, Gpah and Maton went out and saw Nina...From where I'm not sure. We went to the stalls and just walked around and around. There's no other UiTM students with us. There's only the three of us. Gpah called Lynn and guess what? She's already IN THE BUS!!!!! Thank God Gpah called. If not...ByeBye UiTM bus!!!! And...and...and....Lynn bought 2 tudungss!! hahhaha..
She hid them in the telekung..so that people didnt notice that she actually shopped after terawih without witir.!!LOL!! Know what? She aimed for that tudung before this.3 weeks ago I think...And today, without thinking and witir...She bought the tudung straight away.And left the 3 of us! :( Uuuu LA LA! On the bus, she hid them from US! under her telekung....with the plastic...Pink plastic...*konon tak nak kiterorg tahu*EHEM!!!! Ok...

Move on...On our way home...Pok Su drove like. ******* PERGHH!!!! He almost hit a car in front of the bus.. But we -inside the bus- thought it was interesting..LOL! And we saw a police car stopped another car in front of the clinic nearby.. No idea for what reason..but yeah!

Next, after we reached our campus..Me, Maton, Gpah and Lynn went to the Farmasi nearby..Maton bought Celcom Top-up. Gpah bought Butterscoth Bread and Lynn bought after Gpah. I mean she paid after Gpah. Gpah quietly took Lynn's bread without her noticing..She stood there for at least 20 seconds for the cashier to hand over her bread whereas it already been taken by Gpah. Got my point? She waited for what actually? The taken bread or the balance? Nah..Nothing! She just stood there while Gpah was laughing her head off....I was quite BLUR at that time yeah..so as Maton...But we laughed too...Lynn Oh Lynn!

Guess that's all for today yeah! Wait for tomorrow's post! More interesting stories I think!! Wait Wait!!

See ya!!
Love,
MARL

1 comment:

iffahifufu said...

lynn... so many interesting things to make you laugh! and you should write the thing alah.. about pig skin!