Thursday, September 3, 2009

What's for Tomorrow?

Hurmmm..thinking..thinking...thinking....

What is going to happen tomorrow? Or what awaits me tomorrow? Or what do I have to do tomorrow?
All the above will be answered below..LOL!

1) Mdm Farah's presentation. (MTC 016) due tomorrow.
2) Mdm Shat's presentation (MTC 012) due tomorrow.
3) Kak Jue's assignment (CSC 134) due tomorrow.
4) Mdm Farah's assignment (MTC 016) due next week.
5) and this...just for information but I am not involved in it whatsoever the Debate & Debat dinner.

When everything is over, I can CLEAR my mind and RELAX!!!YES!

What am I having for buka puasa?
Nasi Tomato that I ordered from Mdm. Shat! hehe..She's not the cook..don't worry..haha..
Sarcastic!

p/s: In library finishing all the above work..bubye!

love,
MARL

No comments: