Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Miss Them

Ramadhan month is supposed to be the month where people get together and improve their relationships with each other besides improving your own relationship with Allah The Almighty with all your ibadah and good behaviour.

It has not been a good relationship improvement between me, my family and my other family members, the big ones. We have not had any chance to have breaking fast together. We usually have at least twice or trice every year and as 11 days had passed we have not had any and it is quite disappointing as this is my first year after 2 years I have had my ramadhan not at home. So, I was hoping for some get together with the big family and it has not yet to be happened.

I am wondering when will this be happening. Everyone is pretty tied up with their work and what ever that they are doing. It has been like that since forever (as in my teen age). It get very hard for us to meet up and it gets disappointing when we had made all the arrangements but nothing happened in the end.

I am really really hoping that this year will be a good year where we get to break our fast together at least for three times. I really do hope so cause I MISS THEM LIKE CRAZY!


When we were all small and cute :)


2010 Raya



No comments: