Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Scary Statement

Hello friends,

I know I may have promised some of the followers that my update will be about my research on myself which I carried out two days ago but I think this is more important than that.

Guess what.

My mum had just made a statement that knocked me off my feet!!! And it was SCARY! Really!

Her statement was
'Sebenarnya mama yang dah tak sabar kakak ada boyfriend. Mama nak tengok
lelaki macam mana yang kakak pilih'

CAN YOU FEEL MY HORROR RIGHT NOW?

This was just about relationships bf/gf and I am seriously freaking out. I mean its like telling me I should get married or something. Imagine, I am scared when she asked about boyfriend. What about the future where she will eventually ask about marriage or something. MAN! How do I handle these kind of stuff?

So, HELP ME FIND ONE! (do I sound so desperate right now? I hate that!)

I believe that when its time ITS TIME! No rush!

2 comments:

QASEH MAWADDAH said...

haha..rightio!!..when its time..its time...=))

Rabieka Aliya said...

Hahaha Marl, you ni comel laaa! Don't rush. Moms, biasalah.