Friday, July 3, 2009

Crazy Day

Hello peeps,

My mind is quite off right now here in Kuantan as the assignments are more each and everyday. Not just me, my friends too. By the way, I wanna tell you what have I done since last Tuesday.
Every Tuesday I have to go to Padang Lalang in the morning for my class. Before that, Kuantan campus is divided into 2 parts. One is Padang Lalang and one more is in Bukit Sekilau - the one that I'm staying right now. Continue, once our class finished we went outside and UiTM bus was not there. The bus went without waiting for us. So, what do we have to do? We have to wait for another bus. OMG! So long!

We were damn bored at that particular time. So, what do we do? We sing! We sang our heart out like there's no one there. Who? Me, Nadieya n Ras. We sang, took lots of pictures and lastly - because of the boredom was sucked into our mind and the percentage of boredom in our 'otak' was almost 100%, We made a video clip on 'Aku dan Dirimu' song. It was DAMN fun! Seriously it was FUN! But we had to take 2 shots cause of some interuptions that made us quite embarass for a moment. But then, we don't even care anymore. We took the 2nd shot. Nadieya act as the guy and Ras act as the girl. And me? The camerawomen of course. What else right? We were soo CRAZY at that moment. Seriously out of our mind. The pics :-
p/s : Video can't be uploaded. Got problem. So only pics:-























No comments: