Saturday, July 18, 2009

FORUM Day!

On the 16th July, I had my Forum Day for class BEL 130. The day was FUN!!!
Weehoo.. My team was the last team to perform for the whole Forum Day. So, all eyes on us!
It is not much of a forum concept though cause my lecturer said that she wants something different from the forum concept. Cause forum concept will have one chairperson and the others will be the panels and what they do is just talking. None others. So, we came up with an idea. A talkshow.
So, I was one of the host for our talkshow and Nadieya was the other host. First, list for my team.
1.Me
2.Nadieya
3.Haikal
4.Ras Nadhirah
5.Amie

But of course, nothing is perfect. There were some slight mistakes and technical problems. Other than that, it was PERFECT!I'm so happy our forum is OVER! It is FINALLY OVER!!!!
After this, there are SKETCH and Presentation to finish and a portfolio to complete. Get Ready!!
Pics later cause there's an internet problem going on here. (kelembapan internet)

No comments: